Page 184 of 686 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 10279
Like Tree6310Likes

AFL Forum | This Is AFL | Rolling Zone | The Definitive Fitness/Aesthetics Thread

Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebz View Post
    More developed in what way?

I don't see how you can claim to have a more developed upper body to those of us who lift when you say you've spent a month lifting total in your life. That's BS.
    The only way I can imagine would be frame, and no one can help that. Can't see how someone who doesn't lift could be more proportionally shaped than someone who has extensively done so.

in4picstho

edit: by shape I mean sculpted
    Last edited by breeno; 16th February 2012 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

* - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

Team
    North Sydney Bears
    Other
    Liverpool, Essendon, Aust + NSW cricket, Chicago Cubs
    Array
    I sort of agree re diet. But then I couldnt really give a shit about looking ripped or bulking or any of that, would rather just be fit enough that I can happily eat a balanced diet and not be sitting around feeling guilty cos I felt like drinking a few beers or eating some delicious ice cream. I currently can comfortably run out a game of soccer and run fairly long distances at the drop of the hat, so most of my fitness work tailors exactly to my needs.
    Narkee likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Was there last night, but had a case of the yeah_nahs yesterday and was tired, just drinking water and hoping I didn't yeah_nah my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eboue View Post
    Cue the nickname 'Poo-ey Pants' for the rest of the year. Thanks, mum.

Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bear View Post
    I sort of agree re diet. But then I couldnt really give a shit about looking ripped or bulking or any of that, would rather just be fit enough that I can happily eat a balanced diet and not be sitting around feeling guilty cos I felt like drinking a few beers or eating some delicious ice cream. I currently can comfortably run out a game of soccer and run fairly long distances at the drop of the hat, so most of my fitness work tailors exactly to my needs.
    im the opposite, i couldn't care less if i couldn't walk to my car without being exhausted (slight hyperbole), i'm aiming to look good. Each to their own though!
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

* - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

This Is AFL | AFL Forum stevebull's Avatar
    Team
    Wolves
    Other
    Crows, Rockets
    Array
    Good for you dude srs but we are all vain as fuck and wants to increase bitches pulling potential

Team
    West Coast
    Other
    Arsenal, NYK
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by stevebull View Post
    Good for you dude srs but we are all vain as fuck and wants to increase bitches pulling potential
    So much this

How does it feel to be Tottenham? How does it feel to be small? You sold Bale. We signed Mesut Özil, Mesut Özil, Mesut Özil.

Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bulls, Clemson Tigers
    Array
    I hate running so I don't do it. Plus, my knees are shot and can't handle the impact on hard surfaces. I do need to do more cardio than what i currently do but that's mostly a time related issue at the moment. But at the end of the day I would rather look like Adrian Peterson than Craig Mottram anyway.
    breeno likes this.

Team
    Collingwood
    Other
    Norwood
    Array
    I hate running so I don't do it. Plus, my knees are shot and can't handle the impact on hard surfaces. I do need to do more cardio than what i currently do but that's mostly a time related issue at the moment. But at the end of the day I would rather look like Adrian Peterson than Craig Mottram anyway.
    Bike maybe? Low impact, but takes more time to the get same results, so might not be what you're wanting.

Swimming might also be an option?

Would love to have great endurance, without looking like a World Vision kid. Dat epic Nick Diaz cardio.
    Last edited by Damon_3388; 16th February 2012 at 10:07 PM.
    2015 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Champion.

Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon_3388 View Post
    Bike maybe? Low impact, but takes more time to the get same results, so might not be what you're wanting.
    And be one of those faggots in lycra who cause accidents on the road by being reckless, careless douchebags?

Swimming might also be an option?
    I did swimming lessons long enough so mum would stop bitching at me. Haven't been in the water in 10-12 years, can't stand it.

I'd rather do boxing and/or taekwondo. I'm getting back into the boxing at home now that the space in the shed is available again.
    breeno likes this.

Team
    North Sydney Bears
    Other
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by stevebull View Post

(although i rarely 'pull bitches' so I guess I shouldnt be the one laughing)

Bike and swimming are both pretty good cardio without the impact on the joints that running comes with.
    Was there last night, but had a case of the yeah_nahs yesterday and was tired, just drinking water and hoping I didn't yeah_nah my pants.

Team
    North Sydney Bears
    Other
    Array
    And be one of those faggots in lycra who cause accidents on the road by being reckless, careless douchebags?

yeah, cos all the non-lycra wearing car drivers never, ever do anything that causes an accident?

Team
    Collingwood
    Other
    Norwood
    Array

Who says you have to wear lycra when riding a bike? Just wear a t-shirt and shorts. I do.

I moreso meant stationary bike (if you're already at the gym...) anyway.

I did swimming lessons long enough so mum would stop bitching at me. Haven't been in the water in 10-12 years, can't stand it.
    Fair enough.

I'm technically able to swim, but just don't have the endurance to do it for any great length of time.

I'd rather do boxing and/or taekwondo. I'm getting back into the boxing at home now that the space in the shed is available again.
    I'm actually considering taking beginner's Brazillian Jui-Jitsu classes. Have done no martial arts whatsoever in the past, so I reckon it'll be an interesting challege.
    yeah_nah likes this.
    2015 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Champion.

Team
    Fremantle Dockers
    Other
    East Fremantle Sharks
    Array

lulz, by coincidence I was in Adelaide earlier this year when the Tour Down Under or one of its affialiated races was on and tried to drive around the Adelaide hills. It took an eternity, weaving in and out of groups of cyclists
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    I have shat myself as a grown-up (or at least old enough to not be shitting my pants) 3 times.
    lol. I think I shat myself once as a grown up.

Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    lulz, by coincidence I was in Adelaide earlier this year when the Tour Down Under or one of its affialiated races was on and tried to drive around the Adelaide hills. It took an eternity, weaving in and out of groups of cyclists
    They were even more of a disgrace during that damn event (seriously, if we can trade it for the Grand Prix, DO IT WEATHERILL) than normal. I was almost in more accidents during that week than I have been in a year because of cyclists. Very lucky not to have been when a group of them decided they felt like spreading out across the road suddenly instead of staying in single file like they're supposed to. Douchebags.

Team
    WCE
    Other
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Array
    I'm actually considering taking beginner's Brazillian Jui-Jitsu classes. Have done no martial arts whatsoever in the past, so I reckon it'll be an interesting challege.
    Im keen as to do some BJJ, but don't really have the time now and noone to do it with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Brisbane Lions would be worse than guantanamo bay at the moment. With Rockliff and Pearce Hanley the cruel guards giving out cockmeat sandwiches.

Team
    West Coast Eagles
    Other
    Tottenham Hotspur!!
    Array
    More developed in what way?

I don't see how you can claim to have a more developed upper body to those of us who lift when you say you've spent a month lifting total in your life. That's BS.
    Its only possible if hes black... And im pretty sure damo's not black.

Just on this, IMO girls are ruining fitness.

The girls that like the big bulky guys are creating to many douchebags (Not saying you guys are) that just go to the gym to bulk up, do no cardio and not even bother working legs. 90% of guys that work out just want to get big to pull girls (Hey, im not blaming them at all, good on them for pulling sloots) and most of them actually have only knowledge on bulking up/hypertrophy training.

Atleast half the guys you see out clubbing that are pretty big guys, I could easily beat up imo. Im only 71kg and a few of you have seen me irl and wouldnt think im overally big. Id have way more strength then those guys... Plus if needed I could just run away and they couldnt catch me as they prolli dont do cardio
    The closet Spurs fan:
    Quote Originally Posted by r dub View Post
    COME ONNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUU SPURSSSSS!!!
    Sherwood in
    Sherwood out