Page 191 of 686 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181189190191192193 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 10278
  1. #2851
    Das it Jimmy! Narkee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    6,599
    Team
    Geelong
    Other
    Liverpool, New Orleans Saints, OKC
    Array
    Rep Power:       36
    Reputation:       13230
    Another question, what is everyone thoughts on someone doing supersets and requiring say a set of dumbells and a machine. If you are wanting to use the machine they are supersetting on what is the etiquette?

    a) Is the machine free reign;
    b) do you do a set between sets; or
    c) do you wait until they have completely finished his series of sets?

  2. #2852
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum TakingthePapiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    15,946
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    San Antonio Spurs, Newcastle United, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Lightning
    Array
    Rep Power:       40
    Reputation:       10988
    For those creatine users.

    Do you use it on non-workout days? Been reading a shitload about it and everyone suggests different things.

    Some people say take half a loading on non-workout days before bed?
    Last edited by TakingthePapiss; 21st February 2012 at 09:31 PM.

  3. #2853
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum breeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,557
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    Rep Power:       39
    Reputation:       14803
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkee View Post
    Another question, what is everyone thoughts on someone doing supersets and requiring say a set of dumbells and a machine. If you are wanting to use the machine they are supersetting on what is the etiquette?

    a) Is the machine free reign;
    b) do you do a set between sets; or
    c) do you wait until they have completely finished his series of sets?
    Ask if you can jump in in between sets. Most people are cool and are just like "yeah man, just chuck the weight back to what I was on"

    Would prefer to wait for them to finish completely, but that would take forever. If they're supersetting they generally don't have the luxury of being able to bar two bits of equipment, especially since they'll be taking longer in between sets.

    So yeah, a simple "hey buddy, do you mind if I ask how many sets you've got left?" If they say 1 or 2, just wait. If they say 3 or more, ask if you can jump in between sets
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

    * - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

  4. #2854
    Carchinderous. Zarrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,655
    Team
    Sydney Swans
    Other
    Everton, Swan Districts, Udinese, Eintracht Frankfurt, Gakorium FC
    Array
    Rep Power:       9
    Reputation:       2221
    This year I have decided to start getting my body into a fitter shape. It got off to a bit of a slow start, but everything is back on track now. Few things better than the jog or run (eventually :P) and cold bath combo. Feelsgoodman

    Also, first thing I'll buy when I find a job will likely be a gym membership. Anyone know of a good place NOR and not too far away from Bayswater? (Remember I don't have a car atm though)

  5. #2855
    its not rape if its spang yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    15,502
    Team
    WCE
    Other
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Array
    Rep Power:       65
    Reputation:       23450
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarrix View Post
    This year I have decided to start getting my body into a fitter shape. It got off to a bit of a slow start, but everything is back on track now. Few things better than the jog or run (eventually :P) and cold bath combo. Feelsgoodman

    Also, first thing I'll buy when I find a job will likely be a gym membership. Anyone know of a good place NOR and not too far away from Bayswater? (Remember I don't have a car atm though)
    lel - don't r dub and Dev One both go to a gym in Bayswater?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    I get home and my spastic cat has smashed a bottle of aftershave. He smells really nice but I almost went my final form when I walked in

  6. #2856
    Administrator Dev One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    12,393
    Team
    West Coast Eagles
    Array
    Rep Power:       100
    Reputation:       13776
    Bayswater Waves

  7. #2857
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum Triptanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,676
    Team
    Something Coast
    Array
    Rep Power:       48
    Reputation:       18031
    Quote Originally Posted by Demba Ba View Post
    For those creatine users.

    Do you use it on non-workout days? Been reading a shitload about it and everyone suggests different things.

    Some people say take half a loading on non-workout days before bed?
    Take it everyday. Need to initially creatine load by taking 5g four to six times a day for a week to elevate your creatine levels as rapidly as possible (should be taken with carbohydrate to enhance absorption). Then take it 2-3g a day everyday to maintain levels.

    Creatine doesn't work for everyone as some people naturally create more than others.

    /random guy on the internet

  8. #2858
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum breeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,557
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    Rep Power:       39
    Reputation:       14803
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Take it everyday. Need to initially creatine load by taking 5g four to six times a day for a week to elevate your creatine levels as rapidly as possible (should be taken with carbohydrate to enhance absorption). Then take it 2-3g a day everyday to maintain levels.

    Creatine doesn't work for everyone as some people naturally create more than others.

    /random guy on the internet
    /random guy on the internet who is 100% correct

    On the note of creatine, I fucking hate it. I feel the effect during my workouts, but I hate the bloated feeling you get, and needing to piss like a camel every 20 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

    * - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

  9. #2859
    ALL CAPS WolfGang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sex cauldron
    Posts
    9,768
    Team
    University
    Other
    the ducks
    Array
    Rep Power:       47
    Reputation:       17048
    So do any parks these days have normal monkey bars?

    Went to three playgrounds within walking distance of mine and not one of them had a set of monkey bars suitable for pull ups. They just had heaps of fucked up wonkey things

  10. #2860
    @CaptainUniverse James Pattinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sabine's House
    Posts
    26,927
    Team
    #TeamSabine
    Other
    #TeamSabine
    Array
    Rep Power:       55
    Reputation:       12883
    Proud member of a gym as of today.

    Look out TIA, here I come.
    #TeamSabine

  11. #2861
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum TakingthePapiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    15,946
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    San Antonio Spurs, Newcastle United, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Lightning
    Array
    Rep Power:       40
    Reputation:       10988

  12. #2862
    Administrator r dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    32,336
    Team
    West Coast
    Other
    Arsenal, NYK
    Array
    Rep Power:       100
    Reputation:       20512
    #dubanomics

  13. #2863
    ALL CAPS WolfGang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sex cauldron
    Posts
    9,768
    Team
    University
    Other
    the ducks
    Array
    Rep Power:       47
    Reputation:       17048
    Quote Originally Posted by James Pattinson View Post
    Proud member of a gym as of today.

    Look out TIA, here I come.
    Shapes isn't a real gym

  14. #2864
    umad Liverpool? Ariel_Jewburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    8,259
    Team
    Essendon
    Other
    Arsenal, Pats, Cavs, Jason Day
    Array
    Rep Power:       34
    Reputation:       11080
    Couple of months into my membership and glad I joined up. Feeling better then ever and lost a few kegs along the way Diet has been the hardest part for me, but have been trying hard to fix that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Suarez, Victim of Shoulder Barge
    "In no way it happened how you have described, as a bite or intent to bite. After the impact I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent. I hit my face against the player… leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth."

  15. #2865
    @CaptainUniverse James Pattinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sabine's House
    Posts
    26,927
    Team
    #TeamSabine
    Other
    #TeamSabine
    Array
    Rep Power:       55
    Reputation:       12883
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfGang View Post
    Shapes isn't a real gym
    #TeamSabine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •