Page 231 of 686 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 10279
Like Tree6310Likes

AFL Forum | This Is AFL | Rolling Zone | The Definitive Fitness/Aesthetics Thread

  1. #3451
    crows pls Deebz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,938
    Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bulls, Clemson Tigers
    Array
    Rep Power:       26
    Reputation:       5219
    My right leg got stuck between his at the same exact moment I lost my footing underneath me. So my body went one way and my knee stayed where it was - pop, kneecap comes out and takes the MCL with it.

    Gaaaayyyyy.

  2. #3452
    #believe Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,428
    Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    Rep Power:       54
    Reputation:       19319
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebz View Post
    My right leg got stuck between his at the same exact moment I lost my footing underneath me. So my body went one way and my knee stayed where it was - pop, kneecap comes out and takes the MCL with it.

    Gaaaayyyyy.
    feelsbadman now. Sounds painful as fuck.

    I got a nice through ball and was running to an open goal and the guy slide tackled my from way behind and took out my right leg. Would have been a red card if not for it being AGSV B grade. So reg leg gets chopped and I fall and jam my left knee into the ground.

    Year later I get an arthroscope and a nice shave of cartilage off my patella.
    #believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
    Fuck you Russ you fuckin hack.
    quarterbacking hoes

  3. #3453
    crows pls Deebz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,938
    Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bulls, Clemson Tigers
    Array
    Rep Power:       26
    Reputation:       5219
    Actually, the weird thing about a dislocation is, it hurts more once the joint is back in place. You don't feel any pain when it's out. :-/

    It's why when I saw the Laidler injury the other week I was kind of \_(ツ)_/ about it. I was like, son, the pain hasn't even started yet.
    breeno likes this.

  4. #3454
    #believe Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,428
    Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    Rep Power:       54
    Reputation:       19319
    Goes like

    1. Dislocate kneecap
    2. megusta.jpg
    3.?????
    4. FUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAARRRRRRRRKKKKKKKK

    ?
    #believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
    Fuck you Russ you fuckin hack.
    quarterbacking hoes

  5. #3455
    crows pls Deebz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,938
    Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bulls, Clemson Tigers
    Array
    Rep Power:       26
    Reputation:       5219
    It's like a throbbing ache for about two weeks. Imagine having stiff joints in winter, but all the time, and twice as painful. I needed a senzu bean so bad when I was going to bed.

  6. #3456
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum breeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,337
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    Rep Power:       36
    Reputation:       13520
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebz View Post
    Actually, the weird thing about a dislocation is, it hurts more once the joint is back in place. You don't feel any pain when it's out. :-/

    It's why when I saw the Laidler injury the other week I was kind of \_(ツ)_/ about it. I was like, son, the pain hasn't even started yet.
    this!

    its more the panic of not being able to move your leg which scares you, but once it's back in the acheing starts
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

    * - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

  7. #3457
    what time is it?! jocstrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    1,635
    Team
    St. Kilda
    Other
    AC Milan
    Array
    Rep Power:       11
    Reputation:       3236
    Was at gym for about an hour today, dude was doing leg day ... with weight belt, no squats/deadlift, nothing, just machines
    r dub likes this.
    Andrea Pirlo - the Lenny Hayes of international football

  8. #3458
    @CaptainUniverse James Pattinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    26,115
    Team
    Carlton, LFC, Heat
    Other
    Patrick Cripps
    Array
    Rep Power:       54
    Reputation:       12010
    Bad knees.

    #16 - PATRICK CRIPPS

  9. #3459
    ALL CAPS WolfGang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sex cauldron
    Posts
    9,274
    Team
    University
    Other
    the ducks
    Array
    Rep Power:       45
    Reputation:       16190
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    feelsbadman now. Sounds painful as fuck.

    I got a nice through ball and was running to an open goal and the guy slide tackled my from way behind and took out my right leg. Would have been a red card if not for it being AGSV B grade. So reg leg gets chopped and I fall and jam my left knee into the ground.

    Year later I get an arthroscope and a nice shave of cartilage off my patella.
    You're AGSV?

    What school did you go to?

  10. #3460
    #believe Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,428
    Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    Rep Power:       54
    Reputation:       19319
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfGang View Post
    You're AGSV?

    What school did you go to?
    Poo browns I think we're called.
    #believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
    Fuck you Russ you fuckin hack.
    quarterbacking hoes

  11. #3461
    Proud founder of :goofy: Goon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,276
    Team
    Saints, Gunners
    Other
    Mavs, Bears
    Array
    Rep Power:       29
    Reputation:       10383
    Saw people benching on the Smith machine nshit today

    Honestly why does that thing even exist
    Goals are fun and I'm having one

  12. #3462
    #believe Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,428
    Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    Rep Power:       54
    Reputation:       19319
    There a guy at my gym that does that, but he's built so it's working for him.

    I'm guessing it's because they don't have a spotter.
    TakingthePapiss likes this.
    #believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
    Fuck you Russ you fuckin hack.
    quarterbacking hoes

  13. #3463
    Proud founder of :goofy: Goon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,276
    Team
    Saints, Gunners
    Other
    Mavs, Bears
    Array
    Rep Power:       29
    Reputation:       10383
    When I don't have a spotter I still bench freeweights

    Goals are fun and I'm having one

  14. #3464
    #believe Ball So Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,428
    Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    Rep Power:       54
    Reputation:       19319
    fearless bastard.

    man i hated those fb pages.
    #believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
    Fuck you Russ you fuckin hack.
    quarterbacking hoes

  15. #3465
    Kawhi Not TakingthePapiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    15,675
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    San Antonio Spurs, Newcastle United, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Lightning
    Array
    Rep Power:       39
    Reputation:       10427
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    There a guy at my gym that does that, but he's built so it's working for him.

    I'm guessing it's because they don't have a spotter.
    Yep, this.

    Don't get people that hate on others doing it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •