Page 321 of 686 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311319320321322323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 10281
  1. #4801
    Proud founder of :goofy: Goon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Team
    Saints, Gunners
    Other
    Mavs, Bears
    Array
    Rep Power:       30
    Reputation:       10637
    Quote Originally Posted by KaLL View Post
    excersise is any activity requiring physical effort, carried out esp. to sustain or improve health and fitness.
    i luv u
    Goals are fun and I'm having one

  2. #4802
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum KaLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12,452
    Array
    Rep Power:       50
    Reputation:       17472
    Quote Originally Posted by Goon View Post
    i luv u
    thank
    RIP Manorei, dropping the fait in heaven

  3. #4803
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum breeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,648
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    Rep Power:       40
    Reputation:       15012
    agree with demba about smith machines, but can't believe it took plitt for people to look at a smith machine and think "hmm, I can military press on that." You should be always on the lookout to try/invent exercises
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

    * - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

  4. #4804
    crows pls Deebz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,938
    Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bulls, Clemson Tigers
    Array
    Rep Power:       26
    Reputation:       5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Goon View Post
    detail exercise to me then pls
    I need videos to understand how it to do it. Text is useless.

    But at the moment when doing front delts we do a front plate raise/cable rope face-pull superset, enjoying it so far.

  5. #4805
    no u TakingthePapiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    16,059
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    San Antonio Spurs, Newcastle United, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Lightning
    Array
    Rep Power:       42
    Reputation:       11058
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebz View Post
    I need videos to understand how it to do it. Text is useless.

    But at the moment when doing front delts we do a front plate raise/cable rope face-pull superset, enjoying it so far.
    Buy a membership to Greg Plitt then :P

    Can't find a video of it on youtube.

    EDIT: I might be nice and show you when I come down if I come gymming with you and Crosby2Malkin
    A ship in the harbour is safe but that's not what ships are built for.

  6. #4806
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum Carltonblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    GD
    Posts
    400
    Array
    Rep Power:       4
    Reputation:       379
    Quote Originally Posted by breeno View Post
    agree with demba about smith machines, but can't believe it took plitt for people to look at a smith machine and think "hmm, I can military press on that." You should be always on the lookout to try/invent exercises


    I've seen a few people shoulder press on the smith machine who probably wouldn't have heard of Plitt or doing it for that reason.

    If size is your goal, there isn't really anything wrong with the smith machine. I don't train for size so I stay away from it (except for calf raises occasionally, which is only a secondary exercise for me and I usually do it in the squat rack, but if that's taken or I want to go for R.O.M I'll go with the Smith machine)

  7. #4807
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum breeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,648
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    Rep Power:       40
    Reputation:       15012
    Quote Originally Posted by Carltonblue View Post


    I've seen a few people shoulder press on the smith machine who probably wouldn't have heard of Plitt or doing it for that reason.

    If size is your goal, there isn't really anything wrong with the smith machine. I don't train for size so I stay away from it (except for calf raises occasionally, which is only a secondary exercise for me and I usually do it in the squat rack, but if that's taken or I want to go for R.O.M I'll go with the Smith machine)
    yeah that was my point brah, i know heaps who have done it who wouldn't even know who Plitt was, they just look at machines and try different/odd exercises
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

    * - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

  8. #4808
    Das It America Mr Snrub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    11,196
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Other
    Dev One
    Array
    Rep Power:       48
    Reputation:       16917
    Gonna start getting my run on, haven't done any running in too long, it's gonna be bloody hard being so shit, probably run in intervals on the treadmill until I get my fitness up.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Damn Snrubby, Majak can't be your only hustle, unless you bad as Jordan Russell.

  9. #4809
    no u TakingthePapiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    16,059
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    San Antonio Spurs, Newcastle United, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Lightning
    Array
    Rep Power:       42
    Reputation:       11058
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Snrub View Post
    Gonna start getting my run on, haven't done any running in too long, it's gonna be bloody hard being so shit, probably run in intervals on the treadmill until I get my fitness up.
    I'm doing that atm.

    3 minutes sprint followed by 3 minutes power-walk followed by 2/2 and then 1/1.

    Fucking hard considering when I'm sprinting I have it on 14km/h.
    A ship in the harbour is safe but that's not what ships are built for.

  10. #4810
    Administrator r dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    32,452
    Team
    West Coast
    Other
    Arsenal, NYK
    Array
    Rep Power:       100
    Reputation:       20732
    Quote Originally Posted by breeno View Post
    yeah that was my point brah, i know heaps who have done it who wouldn't even know who Plitt was, they just look at machines and try different/odd exercises
    tbh, I knew X exercise does X muscle group but I didn't know which exercises did which specific part of the muscle group until Plitt broke it down and explained it. If that makes sense.

    Anyway went as heave as possible for 5 rep tonight, going to be sore tomorrow.
    #dubanomics

  11. #4811
    Administrator Dev One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    12,683
    Team
    West Coast Eagles
    Other
    Dev One
    Array
    Rep Power:       100
    Reputation:       13977
    Quote Originally Posted by Demba Ba View Post
    My shoulders are literally shaking from that workout

    Did 25kg dumbbell presses and also literally the best exercise I've done so far courtesy of Plitt.

    Use the Smith machine, get a flat bench and sit upright facing the bar. Bring the bar down to about your chest and then push it up, works the front deltoids amazingly.
    I see people do this all the time on bench press. I'd recommend that over using the smith machine.

  12. #4812
    Administrator Dev One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    12,683
    Team
    West Coast Eagles
    Other
    Dev One
    Array
    Rep Power:       100
    Reputation:       13977
    I've noticed that having a meal up to two or so hours before my gym session seriously decreases my performance in endurance, strength and overall intensity.

    Going to stick to having my 1:30PM lunch and only that until my 5:30PM workout. (In which I'll have my pre work out shake prior). My lunch is basically a carb fest loading me up for an intense routine. Carbs are our friends.

  13. #4813
    crows pls Deebz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,938
    Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bulls, Clemson Tigers
    Array
    Rep Power:       26
    Reputation:       5219


    My boy Crosby2Malkin just dominating the 70lbs (32kg) DB's this morning. I also did chest day despite a stiff back, was careful and didn't over do things so went with more of a lighter weight to reps session instead. None of it my back thankfully.

  14. #4814
    no u TakingthePapiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    16,059
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    San Antonio Spurs, Newcastle United, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Lightning
    Array
    Rep Power:       42
    Reputation:       11058
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebz View Post


    My boy Crosby2Malkin just dominating the 70lbs (32kg) DB's this morning. I also did chest day despite a stiff back, was careful and didn't over do things so went with more of a lighter weight to reps session instead. None of it my back thankfully.
    Flat bench?

    in James Pattinson being a bitch today and missing leg day tbh.
    A ship in the harbour is safe but that's not what ships are built for.

  15. #4815
    crows pls Deebz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,938
    Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bulls, Clemson Tigers
    Array
    Rep Power:       26
    Reputation:       5219
    Yeah, flat bench for both of us. Got a sweet stretch from the incline flyes sets as well. Hoping that can build my upper pec a little more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •