Page 60 of 259 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 110 160 ... LastLast
    its not rape if its spang yeah_nah's Avatar
    Team
    WCE
    Other
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bear View Post
    Saw the biggest hipster wanker at uni the other day. Black square american frames, skinny jeans, peter stuyvesent ciggies, a shirt that had a gravestone saying RIP Society and then pulls out his fucking ipad.
    lel sounds like some feg I went to Uni with, though I should've expected it seeing as the 2nd part of my major was Entrepreneurship

Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    I get home and my spastic cat has smashed a bottle of aftershave. He smells really nice but I almost went my final form when I walked in

Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    Melbourne told me last year I needed at 75 average to transfer to Commerce. Reckon if I pleaded my case to them they'd let me transfer with just passing?

Team
    Melbourne
    Other
    OKC
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by KaLL View Post
    My main line of thought when anyone talks

"god you're so dumb"
    Ye this, particularly from mature age students who try and relate the topic of discussion back to the fact that they have kids or that they're better than our generation. I enjoy rebuking their arguments.
    Last edited by Gysberts; 28th February 2012 at 05:47 PM.
    ( •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Team
    Collingwood
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    Melbourne told me last year I needed at 75 average to transfer to Commerce. Reckon if I pleaded my case to them they'd let me transfer with just passing?
    But then you'll be the stupid one, best if you just stay where you are.
    Applications for membership to the Joel Selwood is a **** club are now being received.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Gysberts in my pants View Post
    Ye this, particularly from mature age students who try and relate the topic of discussion back to the fact that they have kids orthat they're better than our generation. I enjoy rebuking their arguments.
    Some retarded hick today was like

'i think george bush is the real terrorist, i know not many people would agree but you cant just fight war on other peoples lands just for oil'

Yes because we've just spent the last 20 minutes discussing how modern terrorism largely aims to provoke a response in order to turn public opinion against the responder...

And you're saying the latter party is a terrorist for being attacked by a terrorist

RIP Manorei, dropping the fait in heaven

Team
    Melbourne
    Other
    OKC
    Array
    Some retarded hick today was like

'i think george bush is the real terrorist, i know not many people would agree but you cant just fight war on other peoples lands just for oil'

Yes because we've just spent the last 20 minutes discussing how modern terrorism largely aims to provoke a response in order to turn public opinion against the responder...

And you're saying the latter party is a terrorist for being attacked by a terrorist

LOL I do have fun arguing with deadshits, I kind of miss uni ATM for that reason, but it's all the other uni shit like assignments and exams I could do without
    ( •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    These fucking morons don't realise that their radically left wing opinions possess inherently flawed logic, and that just because they have the willingness to preach their opinion, doesn't make it relevant to whatever the fuck is being taught.
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

* - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

Team
    Hawthorn
    Other
    Liverpool
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by breeno View Post
    These fucking morons don't realise that their radically left wing opinions possess inherently flawed logic, and that just because they have the willingness to preach their opinion, doesn't make it relevant to whatever the fuck is being taught.
    Earth is flat society.

"Theres no proof the Earth is round therefore it is flat."

Pride of South Australia Big Sledge's Avatar
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Oregon Ducks & #TeamMasto
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bear View Post
    Saw the biggest hipster wanker at uni the other day. Black square american frames, skinny jeans, peter stuyvesent ciggies, a shirt that had a gravestone saying RIP Society and then pulls out his fucking ipad.
    I still remember a fucker from last year who rocked up to a tute with just an iPad...

Tutor - "take out your paper & pens..."

Fuckstick "Oh I didn't think we needed those"

Everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell Suggs
    “We beat the future in Andrew Luck. We beat the past in Peyton Manning. We beat the present in Tom Brady. Then we beat the best show on offense in the NFL in the 49ers in Colin Kaepernick. The toughest road in these playoffs, we did it. We did it together
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDusty View Post
    torn between my love for Sledge and my love for sluts...

Array
    Lecturer: 'Terrorism comes in all forms, not just religious. Indeed terrorist tactics were used during terrorism's 3rd wave against those with a religious, and right leaning predisposition'
    Left Wing People: "Religion is the cause of all terrorism and if we eradicate religion then there will be no terrorism"

RIP Manorei, dropping the fait in heaven

Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bulls, Clemson Tigers
    Array
    Pretty much all 1st/2nd year uni students are impressionably left wing because they have no idea about the real world yet. I remember berting my way through a lot of early politics and law classes as the soapboxes would be set up and the anti-America tirades began.

Fucking kids.

Team
    Essington
    Other
    Arsenal (August - Feb)
    Array
    Lecturer: 'Terrorism comes in all forms, not just religious. Indeed terrorist tactics were used during terrorism's 3rd wave against those with a religious, and right leaning predisposition'
    Left Wing People: "Religion is the cause of all terrorism and if we eradicate religion then there will be no terrorism"

Sea Shepherd are terrorists.

Come at me commie ****os

Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    Funniest one I had was when one of our politics tutes got sidetracked.

Somehow got onto the topic of me thinking feet are ugly. Someone mentioned "what, don't you suck them to turn yourself on in the heat of the moment? I know heaps who do." I said, "fuck that." This girl who was a law masters student but now studying Arts for fun was like "don't you ever think that the people who like feet would think you're weird for liking tits, maybe you like tits because you were undernourished as a child and have deep seated resentment issues, you have to think about this stuff."

I was like, "have you ever thought that tits are just hot, and feet, which touch the ground, are used for walking on etc. are not meant to be sucked you fucking freak"

Shit went quiet as she went on a tirade about how I'm unable to accept people's opinions. My response was, "weren't you the one unable to accept that I don't like feet?"

My tutor just ed and got us back on track. Like what. the. fuck. Get a job you fucking hippy.
    Last edited by breeno; 28th February 2012 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

* - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

Team
    Adelaide
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bulls, Clemson Tigers
    Array
    Angry breeno Goes to Uni would be the summer box office hit tbh.

Team
    Collingwood, MUFC
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Portland Trailblazers, Eintracht Frankfurt
    Array
    Why are people going to first week of classes? Is this what the world has come too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers
    Matthews + Lillard are not play off players I feel and it will probably show here by the looks of it