Page 80 of 259 FirstFirst ... 30 707879808182 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3875
  1. #1186
    thats a paddlin' hedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    203
    Team
    Fremantle FC
    Other
    Racing Club de Bobo
    Array
    Rep Power:       5
    Reputation:       549
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Lucky you put in that inb4

    But srsly a strong nerd school
    Cannot deny

    Do you know someone who goes there?

    Our average ATAR was something crazy like 95 from 180+ cohort

    I snagged a 99.2 myself (Wasn't in the top 20..)

    Not that it counts for shit anyway at uni..

  2. #1187
    Ya bish azm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,186
    Team
    Frye
    Array
    Rep Power:       46
    Reputation:       17586
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog View Post
    Cannot deny

    Do you know someone who goes there?

    Our average ATAR was something crazy like 95 from 180+ cohort

    I snagged a 99.2 myself (Wasn't in the top 20..)

    Not that it counts for shit anyway at uni..
    nerrrrrrrrddddddddddddddd
    #TIACMB

    ALEX SMITH MAN

  3. #1188
    its not rape if its spang yeah_nah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    15,483
    Team
    WCE
    Other
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Array
    Rep Power:       65
    Reputation:       23405
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog View Post
    Cannot deny

    Do you know someone who goes there?

    Our average ATAR was something crazy like 95 from 180+ cohort

    I snagged a 99.2 myself (Wasn't in the top 20..)

    Not that it counts for shit anyway at uni..
    I knew some girls that went there but left in like year 10 to go to some other schools, massive sluts actually.

    But I also get the train to subi for work and there are so many perth mod faggots
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    I get home and my spastic cat has smashed a bottle of aftershave. He smells really nice but I almost went my final form when I walked in

  4. #1189
    thats a paddlin' hedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    203
    Team
    Fremantle FC
    Other
    Racing Club de Bobo
    Array
    Rep Power:       5
    Reputation:       549
    Quote Originally Posted by azm View Post
    nerrrrrrrrddddddddddddddd
    \_/

    *old comeback is quite old, i've lurked around rolling zone for a while

  5. #1190
    Pride of South Australia Big Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    19,741
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Oregon Ducks & #TeamMasto
    Array
    Rep Power:       72
    Reputation:       24861
    Doing all my readings for an online quiz that shuts in 8 or so hours.

    Then will sleep get up early smash an assignment due tomorrow hopefully by midday but as long as it's done by 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell Suggs
    “We beat the future in Andrew Luck. We beat the past in Peyton Manning. We beat the present in Tom Brady. Then we beat the best show on offense in the NFL in the 49ers in Colin Kaepernick. The toughest road in these playoffs, we did it. We did it together.”
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDusty View Post
    torn between my love for Sledge and my love for sluts...






  6. #1191
    thats a paddlin' hedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    203
    Team
    Fremantle FC
    Other
    Racing Club de Bobo
    Array
    Rep Power:       5
    Reputation:       549
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    I knew some girls that went there but left in like year 10 to go to some other schools, massive sluts actually.

    But I also get the train to subi for work and there are so many perth mod faggots
    lol sounds like perth mod, sluts nerds and faggots

  7. #1192
    Administrator r dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    32,335
    Team
    West Coast
    Other
    Arsenal, NYK
    Array
    Rep Power:       100
    Reputation:       20512
    Finished my journal, jee I can write some smart-sounding bullshit.

    #dubanomics

  8. #1193
    Ya bish azm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,186
    Team
    Frye
    Array
    Rep Power:       46
    Reputation:       17586
    Quote Originally Posted by r dub View Post
    Finished my journal, jee I can write some smart-sounding bullshit.

    I right click -> synonyms at least 80% of the words in my assignments
    #TIACMB

    ALEX SMITH MAN

  9. #1194
    Trail of blood Easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,162
    Team
    Western Bulldogs
    Other
    Williamstown FC, Reservoir FC, Cobras CC
    Array
    Rep Power:       16
    Reputation:       4630
    Printing my uni lecture slides and tute questions at the moment. I brought a cheap $40 printer this year, problem is that it take 10 minutes to print 1 weeks lecture notes. So I'm going to be here printing for another half hour.

    Epson.

  10. #1195
    31/05/2014 I WONT FORGET John Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    SACK TRIGG
    Posts
    5,114
    Team
    Picking a new one
    Other
    SACK TRIGG
    Array
    Rep Power:       18
    Reputation:       5201
    Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    Printing my uni lecture slides and tute questions at the moment. I brought a cheap $40 printer this year, problem is that it take 10 minutes to print 1 weeks lecture notes. So I'm going to be here printing for another half hour.

    Epson.


    No printers at uni?

  11. #1196
    pls go Cheech's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,304
    Team
    Collingwood, MUFC
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Portland Trailblazers, Eintracht Frankfurt
    Array
    Rep Power:       38
    Reputation:       13718
    Going to my First class tomorrow. Start of week 3.

    Got some Business Communication tute which is every 3 weeks, got to start a group tomorrow for some oral presentation. Shoot me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers
    Matthews + Lillard are not play off players I feel and it will probably show here by the looks of it

  12. #1197
    He loves the honey Spudregus_87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    This post.
    Posts
    10,491
    Team
    Trent Cotchin FC
    Other
    Donald Glover, Will McAvoy, Tyrion Lannister
    Array
    Rep Power:       55
    Reputation:       20706
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Going to my First class tomorrow. Start of week 3.

    Got some Business Communication tute which is every 3 weeks, got to start a group tomorrow for some oral presentation. Shoot me now.
    Keen to catch up later this week/early next week?
    AFL Silent Auction Game (2014) | Top 50 Mines of 2014 (Coming Soon)

    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Species hold other species down. Thats just fact. Humans have taken down the whale, Reptilians have taken down the human, Global Warming will take down the Reptilians. The sun will win in the end

  13. #1198
    pls go Cheech's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,304
    Team
    Collingwood, MUFC
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Portland Trailblazers, Eintracht Frankfurt
    Array
    Rep Power:       38
    Reputation:       13718
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudregus_87 View Post
    Keen to catch up later this week/early next week?
    yeah bra. I am in Tuesday 11-4 and Thursday 3-6. Will prob be there earlier tues and thursday to study tho.*

    * wonder how long this will last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers
    Matthews + Lillard are not play off players I feel and it will probably show here by the looks of it

  14. #1199
    He loves the honey Spudregus_87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    This post.
    Posts
    10,491
    Team
    Trent Cotchin FC
    Other
    Donald Glover, Will McAvoy, Tyrion Lannister
    Array
    Rep Power:       55
    Reputation:       20706
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    yeah bra. I am in Tuesday 11-4 and Thursday 3-6. Will prob be there earlier tues and thursday to study tho.*

    * wonder how long this will last.
    Thursday works for me. My tute isn't til 4pm, but I'm usually in there early.

    Can I add you on Facebook (using our fantasy basketball page?)
    AFL Silent Auction Game (2014) | Top 50 Mines of 2014 (Coming Soon)

    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Species hold other species down. Thats just fact. Humans have taken down the whale, Reptilians have taken down the human, Global Warming will take down the Reptilians. The sun will win in the end

  15. #1200
    pls go Cheech's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,304
    Team
    Collingwood, MUFC
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Portland Trailblazers, Eintracht Frankfurt
    Array
    Rep Power:       38
    Reputation:       13718
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudregus_87 View Post
    Thursday works for me. My tute isn't til 4pm, but I'm usually in there early.

    Can I add you on Facebook (using our fantasy basketball page?)
    yeah bra get your stalk on
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers
    Matthews + Lillard are not play off players I feel and it will probably show here by the looks of it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •