Page 82 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3779
Like Tree2497Likes

AFL Forum | This Is AFL | Rolling Zone | The Jewni Thread

  1. #1216
    Pride of South Australia Big Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    18,923
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Oregon Ducks & #TeamMasto
    Array
    Rep Power:       67
    Reputation:       23365
    Quote Originally Posted by breeno View Post
    Got an invite to the Golden Key Society today. Feelsexclusiveman. Is anyone here in it?
    cliffs on what it is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell Suggs
    We beat the future in Andrew Luck. We beat the past in Peyton Manning. We beat the present in Tom Brady. Then we beat the best show on offense in the NFL in the 49ers in Colin Kaepernick. The toughest road in these playoffs, we did it. We did it together.
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDusty View Post
    torn between my love for Sledge and my love for sluts...






  2. #1217
    Like a Boas Dogbloke V2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    los santos
    Posts
    13,698
    Team
    West Coast Eagles
    Other
    Tottenham Hotspur!!
    Array
    Rep Power:       52
    Reputation:       17814
    when i search for journals about anatomy of a muscle...



    I DONT WANT FUCKING 100 PAGES OF INJURYS FOR THAT MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    FFS I HATE FUCKING JOURNALS I WANT TO USE WIKIPEDIA!
    The closet Spurs fan:
    Quote Originally Posted by r dub View Post
    COME ONNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUU SPURSSSSS!!!
    Sherwood in
    Sherwood out

  3. #1218
    clive
    Guest clive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sledge View Post
    cliffs on what it is?
    its similar to the stonecutters
    azm and breeno like this.

  4. #1219
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum KaLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11,788
    Array
    Rep Power:       48
    Reputation:       16580
    Quote Originally Posted by clive View Post
    its similar to the stonecutters
    yer
    clive likes this.

  5. #1220
    Pride of South Australia Big Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    18,923
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Oregon Ducks & #TeamMasto
    Array
    Rep Power:       67
    Reputation:       23365
    I don't know what's happening to me.

    I'm actually doing readings (in fact in one class I'm nearly ahead) and writing down answers to tutorial questions.

    Gone to a few drinking events sober and am actually putting down steps to organise my day/time.
    Spudregus_87 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell Suggs
    We beat the future in Andrew Luck. We beat the past in Peyton Manning. We beat the present in Tom Brady. Then we beat the best show on offense in the NFL in the 49ers in Colin Kaepernick. The toughest road in these playoffs, we did it. We did it together.
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDusty View Post
    torn between my love for Sledge and my love for sluts...






  6. #1221
    Like a Boas Dogbloke V2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    los santos
    Posts
    13,698
    Team
    West Coast Eagles
    Other
    Tottenham Hotspur!!
    Array
    Rep Power:       52
    Reputation:       17814
    Was raging hard at the search results that came up while looking for journal articles.
    The closet Spurs fan:
    Quote Originally Posted by r dub View Post
    COME ONNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUU SPURSSSSS!!!
    Sherwood in
    Sherwood out

  7. #1222
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum KaLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11,788
    Array
    Rep Power:       48
    Reputation:       16580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V2 View Post
    Was raging hard at the search results that came up while looking for journal articles.
    #firstyearproblems
    clive, Dogbloke V2 and Big Sledge like this.

  8. #1223
    Banned MarshallMathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,937
    Team
    Manchester United
    Other
    West Coast
    Array
    Rep Power:       0
    Reputation:       1339
    I actually enjoy all nighters.
    Spudregus_87 likes this.

  9. #1224
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum breeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,337
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Array
    Rep Power:       36
    Reputation:       13520
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sledge View Post
    cliffs on what it is?
    apparently it's an invite only academic society...
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling View Post

    * - Taller girls are already limited in their options for who they fuck...for some reason they insist on wearing heels on top of this to exemplify the fact they're a freak.

  10. #1225
    Ravens Football Cheech's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,521
    Team
    Collingwood, MUFC
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Portland Trailblazers, Eintracht Frankfurt
    Array
    Rep Power:       33
    Reputation:       12393
    Went to that Business communication tute. Fucking lol subject. got a good group one hot chick (useless for me but still nice to look at), some bloke who likes LeBron James (James Pattinson?], and some chick that looks like she will be a good worker.
    First time I really ever attended a tute for a core bullshit subject, because its compuls, so many hotties compared to all my economics tutes.

    Really forgot how many hot sl00ts there are at uni. Some chick was wearing the smallest/tightest shorts i had ever seen, ass cheeks literally hanging out. Had a Kim kardashian style booty too .r dub sry no pics brah.
    r dub, flight23 and Spudregus_87 like this.
    Superbowl Champions

  11. #1226
    Ravens Football Cheech's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,521
    Team
    Collingwood, MUFC
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Portland Trailblazers, Eintracht Frankfurt
    Array
    Rep Power:       33
    Reputation:       12393
    also some guy in the lecture was doing his dream team. It looked shit. eat it dickhead
    Superbowl Champions

  12. #1227
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum John Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Davo park
    Posts
    3,997
    Team
    Carlton
    Array
    Rep Power:       14
    Reputation:       4337
    Sitting in a study room.....group of firsties who clearly went to school together...being loud talking about high school


    FUCK UP WANKERS
    KaLL and Cheech like this.

  13. #1228
    The Implication flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bondi
    Posts
    18,776
    Array
    Rep Power:       83
    Reputation:       30611
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Really forgot how many hot sl00ts there are at uni. Some chick was wearing the smallest/tightest shorts i had ever seen, ass cheeks literally hanging out. Had a Kim kardashian style booty too .r dub sry no pics brah.
    no pics yet...............yet
    Triptanes likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V2 View Post
    JE DES WJAT HE WANTSSSSSSSSS DPGOKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    You will win KaLL. Over my drug fucked, alcohol ridden body will these emo ****s "win".
    #Billnose #believe #vivalanegolution

  14. #1229
    @CaptainUniverse James Pattinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    26,115
    Team
    Carlton, LFC, Heat
    Other
    Patrick Cripps
    Array
    Rep Power:       54
    Reputation:       12010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Went to that Business communication tute. Fucking lol subject. got a good group one hot chick (useless for me but still nice to look at), some bloke who likes LeBron James (James Pattinson?], and some chick that looks like she will be a good worker.
    First time I really ever attended a tute for a core bullshit subject, because its compuls, so many hotties compared to all my economics tutes.

    Really forgot how many hot sl00ts there are at uni. Some chick was wearing the smallest/tightest shorts i had ever seen, ass cheeks literally hanging out. Had a Kim kardashian style booty too .r dub sry no pics brah.
    Yeah, that was me in your tute. Thanks for noticing brah.
    #16 - PATRICK CRIPPS

  15. #1230
    Ravens Football Cheech's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,521
    Team
    Collingwood, MUFC
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Portland Trailblazers, Eintracht Frankfurt
    Array
    Rep Power:       33
    Reputation:       12393
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post
    no pics yet...............yet
    flight23 field study at deakin university?
    Spudregus_87 likes this.
    Superbowl Champions

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •