Page 431 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481531931 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 15011
    Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Teams that lose to West Ham
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by r dub View Post
    Miranada Kerr makes 100k a week apparently, not bad. jpg
    People like this annoy me. No its not jealous. As a human being I could just never accept 100k a week and not feel like a complete douche about it. Millions around the world are starving and your taking 100k a week for wearing skimpy clothes and sucking Orlando Bloom dry. Please. No sense of moral conscious I feel. Businessmen, athletes earn it and give it back. Slags like Miranda Kerr dont.
    Like I said before. He hits that we go 1-0 up. Eto'o doesn't score straight away, but with the way we set up, Chelsea would've scored, but we would've had 11 men, and who knows what would happen. Alas though

Team
    LFC
    Other
    Essendon. Chicago
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    People like this annoy me. No its not jealous. As a human being I could just never accept 100k a week and not feel like a complete douche about it. Millions around the world are starving and your taking 100k a week for wearing skimpy clothes and sucking Orlando Bloom dry. Please. No sense of moral conscious I feel. Businessmen, athletes earn it and give it back. Slags like Miranda Kerr dont.
    Not sure why you are bothering to pick on her when there's people out there doing a lot less for society and earning a lot more than her.

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobe View Post
    Not sure why you are bothering to pick on her when there's people out there doing a lot less for society and earning a lot more than her.
    Oh I pick on them too (looks at Angelina Jolie). Dont think there are too many though doing less then her earning 5 mill a year
    Like I said before. He hits that we go 1-0 up. Eto'o doesn't score straight away, but with the way we set up, Chelsea would've scored, but we would've had 11 men, and who knows what would happen. Alas though

Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    Oh I pick on them too (looks at Angelina Jolie). Dont think there are too many though doing less then her earning 5 mill a year
    Where do Drug Lords fit in on your scale?
    #believe

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
    Fuck you Russ you fuckin hack.
    quarterbacking hoes

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    Where do Drug Lords fit in on your scale?
    A tad higher then Angelina Jolie but below Miranda Kerr to be fair

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Array
    Gotye - Somebody I used to know smells like a one hit wonder to me. Listened to the rest of there album and it was like WTF. Sounded like someone threw up on a CD and called it a album

Team
    Western Bulldogs
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Western Wolves
    Array
    Embers you made a shitload of money trading property? Remind me how that contributes to society?
    Quote Originally Posted by breeno View Post
    He described it as "she tried to kiss me, I refused, then she laid down on her back. I pulled my pants off, stood over her, took my shit, paid my money then wiped my arse and got the fuck out of there whilst she lay there with a steaming pile of crap on her tits."

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige Cooper View Post
    Embers you made a shitload of money trading property? Remind me how that contributes to society?
    I make enough to get by. Wife works for a childrens charity (gets wage) and I volunteer/help out.

I sure as hell aint earning 100 000 a week. Just enough to get by like a normal person without having to get a real job TBH

Its not so much contribution as much as it is living a life of extreme luxury while claiming to be a human saint (looks at Jollie). If you want to be a spokesperson for world hunger etc, dont spend 1 million a year on nannies for your family and give that to people who need food would be a fucking start.
    Last edited by Embers; 19th March 2012 at 04:56 PM.

Team
    Western Bulldogs
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Western Wolves
    Array
    Its not so much contribution as much as it is living a life of extreme luxury while claiming to be a human saint (looks at Jollie). If you want to be a spokesperson for world hunger etc, dont spend 1 million a year on nannies for your family and give that to people who need food would be a fucking start.
    Well there's the claim that Michael Jordan gets paid more money than every Nike factory worker in Malaysia
    Quote Originally Posted by breeno View Post
    He described it as "she tried to kiss me, I refused, then she laid down on her back. I pulled my pants off, stood over her, took my shit, paid my money then wiped my arse and got the fuck out of there whilst she lay there with a steaming pile of crap on her tits."

Array
    Gotye - Somebody I used to know smells like a one hit wonder to me. Listened to the rest of there album and it was like WTF. Sounded like someone threw up on a CD and called it a album

It's not a one hit wonder, cus he's had a career before hand and will continue too. But i doubt he'll reach the same heights.

And yeah it is a pretty average album.
    RIP Manorei, dropping the fait in heaven

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige Cooper View Post
    Well there's the claim that Michael Jordan gets paid more money than every Nike factory worker in Malaysia
    Yeh and as a person he is a giant knob.

Team
    North Sydney Bears
    Other
    Liverpool, Aust + NSW cricket, Chicago Cubs
    Array
    Happy 80th birthday to the Sydney Harbour Bridge today

One of the great structures around, remember it being described as one of the few man made structures that really adds to what is already a naturaly great harbour.
    They were shithouse actors for babies.

Other
    Galatasaray, Liverpool
    Array
    Any TIA brahs got a good cover letter template?

Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    I think I just found Cheech on facebook, or it's a coincidence that someone has that as their middle name on facebook.
    #believe

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
    Fuck you Russ you fuckin hack.
    quarterbacking hoes

Team
    Western Bulldogs
    Other
    Williamstown FC, Reservoir FC, Cobras CC
    Array
    Yeah maybe, but this off another album is a amazingly good song.