Page 434 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424432433434435436 444 484 534 934 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 15011
    Team
    Western Bulldogs
    Other
    Williamstown FC, Reservoir FC, Cobras CC
    Array
    I'm pretty good at throwing a discreet elbow. I'll see what I can do.

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Teams that lose to West Ham
    Array
    The soccer team I coached on Sunday lost 5-0. One of there players was so amazing it was ridiculous. Should be playing State league football at the very least but I assume he just wants to play with his friends. Scored 2 goals and set up 2 others. Was a tad ridiculous how good he was

Anyone else have that experience? Playing against a opponent and just thinking "fuck hes way too good for this shit"
    Like I said before. He hits that we go 1-0 up. Eto'o doesn't score straight away, but with the way we set up, Chelsea would've scored, but we would've had 11 men, and who knows what would happen. Alas though

Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    Nah, you're just a shit coach.
    #believe

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
    Fuck you Russ you fuckin hack.
    quarterbacking hoes

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    Nah, you're just a shit coach.
    It was our first loss of the season (although it helps when 1 team doesnt turn up, one team has a player sent off like 90 seconds into the game and the other is filled with pasty white poms on a 40 degree day )
    Like I said before. He hits that we go 1-0 up. Eto'o doesn't score straight away, but with the way we set up, Chelsea would've scored, but we would've had 11 men, and who knows what would happen. Alas though

Team
    Adelaide
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi View Post
    Team America is on tonight. So happy.
    They cut the entire sex scene

Team
    North Sydney Bears
    Other
    Liverpool, Essendon, Aust + NSW cricket, Chicago Cubs
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    The soccer team I coached on Sunday lost 5-0. One of there players was so amazing it was ridiculous. Should be playing State league football at the very least but I assume he just wants to play with his friends. Scored 2 goals and set up 2 others. Was a tad ridiculous how good he was

Anyone else have that experience? Playing against a opponent and just thinking "fuck hes way too good for this shit"
    Yeah, in cricket we played against a batsmen who was head and shoulders above the others in junior rep cricket. Hit a few first grade tons but hasnt done much since then unfortunately, didnt matter what we did he was just all over us that day.

Had a few guys in Amateur first division a couple of seasons back who could've been playing in the professional comp down our way easily but clearly couldnt be fucked anymore, they were tough to mark up on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Was there last night, but had a case of the yeah_nahs yesterday and was tired, just drinking water and hoping I didn't yeah_nah my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eboue View Post
    Cue the nickname 'Poo-ey Pants' for the rest of the year. Thanks, mum.

Team
    West Coast
    Other
    Arsenal, NYK
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Meant to put or instead of and. Businessmen earn it by working and the king dicks give it back in there spades. Athletes earn it by having talent and definetly dont give it back enough (see Jordan hate), but atleast they have talent unlike Miranda Kerr whose greatest human skill is probably deepthroating.

I dont see being a model as a profession TBH.

Hardly the same. Jolie sits on the UN as a worldwide ambassador on a board whose main aim is to improve wealth distribution and here she is spending 1 mill a year on babysitters. A tad hypocrticial isnt it?
    Modelling isn't as simple as "oh your good looking, here is a job pose here". Models have to be dedicated as fuck , why do you think so very few make it? There are a few more sacrifices then you think (diet, exercise, travel, time etc), shooting for 12+ hrs a day isn't exactly fun either I'd say. There isn't any calling in sick because you cbf, I'm sure there are a million functions that they don't want to be at. Admittedly these things might not be as hard as aspects of other professions but saying there is no talent involved is wrong. Dedication in itself is a talent imo.

How much of her income should Jolie donate to causes? A quick search shoes:

-2006 she and brad pitt donated 8 mil
    -2007 donated 3.4 million
    -2009 donated 5 mil
    -2010 donated 1.75 mill, she made 15 mil in 2010 (btw in 2010 she made 15 mil)

on top of that they have donated to pretty much every single natural disaster/relief cause you can name over the past 8 years.

The most noteworthy thing is; she actually travels to the places and starts up these foundations rather than your amazing athlete or businessman that just gets out their cheque book and doesn't see what is going on first hand.

One thing that you seem to completely forget is the publicity and awareness she brings to these issues, that is something you can't put a dollar value on. Unlike athletes who bring awareness/brand equity for companies and get paid 50 mil + she is doing the same for free and for real life problems not for a pair of nikes or to keep their PR agent happy. She actually cares, look how many celebrities got behind Kony because it was the 'it' thing to do, Jolie has been supporting causes for over a decade and didn't need some garbage viral campaign to get her interested in these issues.

Might think she needs to spend 1 mill on a baby sitter when she is working + travelling across the world for different causes eh.
    #dubanomics

Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    stalker.
    #believe

quarterbacking hoes

Other
    Galatasaray, Liverpool
    Array
    srs r dub is serious

solid post

We're all gonna make it Histrionics's Avatar
    Team
    Collingwood
    Other
    Newcastle United
    Array
    I don't know how people find the Big Bang Theory funny. So fucking shit.

Team
    Jacoby Jones
    Array
    *canned laughter*
    #believe

quarterbacking hoes

One betting disc please Gamblor's Avatar
    Team
    West Coast Eagles
    Other
    Chelsea
    Array
    My girlfriends sister and I get along pretty well and seeing we both have cushy office jobs we email each other from time to time. I get along with the whole family (often go down south with their family and play footy with their dad) and get along well with the other sisters and their boyfriends etc.

Today I found out her ridiculously insecure boyfriend has accused me of using my girlfriend as a cover up to make a play at the sister... seriously

He's too caught up in not getting 'hurt' after being cheated on before so he doesn't let her go out with her girl friends or go clubbing, or go travelling without him or let her speak to other guys she had as friends ... yet he's apparently boasts about sleeping with over 60 girls... not quite sure why he's the one doing the worrying tbh.
    Last edited by Gamblor; 19th March 2012 at 09:13 PM.
    Things more accurate than Melbourne:

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    America in their search for Osama Bin Laden
    My curse powers dun good?

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Array
    Just seems a bit smug for Pitt and co to say we need to care and help all the African children when they pay someone to look after there own for them. Look at George Clooney. George Clooney, Michael J Fox and the like do all the donating/hard work without the hypocritcial BS that goes with it. Either way in regards to philanthropy men by far outsrip women. Position has alot to do with it but Id claim it has a bit more to do with it then that in some aspects

As far as modelling being hard work etc. I think thats more of a media driven theory being pushed to well charge more for there crappy products. The old "we have to sit here for 12 hours in the freezing cold to take this photo" is a load of BS really. On the odd chance they are doing it id say they are doing it wrong. Using a step ladder to climb over a ant hill in that regard. Its a fucking photo. Take it, put it on a computer, alter it and be done with it.

We're all gonna make it Histrionics's Avatar
    Team
    Collingwood
    Other
    Newcastle United
    Array
    The white knight is strong

It really fucks me off a boy can have sex with 20 girls and be the sickest, but a girl has sex with 7 or 8 guys nd there the biggest slut ever??
    Not friends with this dude but a chick I'm friends with liked it. Made me ill reading it.

Team
    Frye
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Histrionics View Post
    The white knight is strong

Not friends with this dude but a chick I'm friends with liked it. Made me ill reading it.

a dude posted that
    #TIACMB

ALEX SMITH MAN