Page 443 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543943 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 15011
Like Tree12343Likes

AFL Forum | This Is AFL | Rolling Zone | Random Thoughts (Part II)

Team
    Essendon FC
    Other
    Jacana football club
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    So I think I've just fallen out with my closest group of friends. About 4 of them in there. And the short of it was, labour day weekend after the wedding I went to, some guys from there came back to mine, and others from the cricket club, who were drunk after losing a semi final came back as well and all went into the spa. Most were my close mates and a couple in there that I'm not close with but not pretty well. I had a bit of shit going on with the girl I mentioned last week in the boats and hoes thread and was inside dealing with it/ talking to my mate about it. I also had a couple of my closest mates out there in the spa so was pretty sure I could count on them to keep order. Anyway I walk out there after a bit and find basically my best mate holding a bottle of honey. Yes you read right honey. And when I tell him to hand it to me he starts to pour it in and when I lip up and say don't be a fucking moron and act like a mate for once he lipped back calling me c-bomb etc. I actually tried to lunge at him into the spa, my other mate tried to hold me back I threw him to the ground and stormed off. So that's how angry that got me. But still when I left I expected the guys out there to pull everyone into line and not treat my spa like a dump yard. So I went off to calm myself down, took about half an hour before I ordered everyone to leave and got some help from my mates in clearing them off.

When I go out there to check on it, I find bottles left in there, Head rests ripped off thrown in the garden, filter lid also in the garden. When dad comes home the next day the filter is completely clogged, the jets and temp buttons aren't working because they had all been pushed repetitively. So basically all the honey, alcohol whatever else they put in there has fucked it and clogged the filter. We bought a new one ($190) and tried it and it got clogged again and turned black because its fucked in there. So is going to cost a lot to fix.

I told the mate who poured the honey to go fuck himself, and as far as I know there was one other being a dick like that and the rest didn't do anything but they also didn't stop him. So when I'm hanging out with my main friendship group, the mate who was a dick was there and everyones cracking jokes saying why don't you sit next to so and so theres room, or we all going back to yours for a spa? This went on and on til I lashed out and told them to pull there fucking heads in and told some home truths to a few of the guys. I have never been so angry in my life than what this situation has made me. So the next day I bailed on a gathering and pulled out of basketball the next night. Couldn't be around anyone or I would blow a fuse. So I get an aggressive msg from one of the guys from that group saying to stop being a sook about everything and causing drama etc. I went back twice as hard and its now gotten to the point of no turning back.

Clearly I am not overreacting right???
    Nah... Your mates are ****s
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi View Post
    I wish that cvnt had died in the Bali bombings..
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    I don't even feel like masturbating right now. Which is weird cos I usually do that a lot.

Team
    Sydney Swans
    Other
    Everton, Swan Districts, Udinese, Eintracht Frankfurt, Gakorium FC
    Array
    Finally has a job. Great, got things that need to be bought, items to save up for and fell like slightly less of a bum.

Team
    North Sydney Bears
    Other
    Liverpool, Essendon, Aust + NSW cricket, Chicago Cubs
    Array
    So I think I've just fallen out with my closest group of friends. About 4 of them in there. And the short of it was, labour day weekend after the wedding I went to, some guys from there came back to mine, and others from the cricket club, who were drunk after losing a semi final came back as well and all went into the spa. Most were my close mates and a couple in there that I'm not close with but not pretty well. I had a bit of shit going on with the girl I mentioned last week in the boats and hoes thread and was inside dealing with it/ talking to my mate about it. I also had a couple of my closest mates out there in the spa so was pretty sure I could count on them to keep order. Anyway I walk out there after a bit and find basically my best mate holding a bottle of honey. Yes you read right honey. And when I tell him to hand it to me he starts to pour it in and when I lip up and say don't be a fucking moron and act like a mate for once he lipped back calling me c-bomb etc. I actually tried to lunge at him into the spa, my other mate tried to hold me back I threw him to the ground and stormed off. So that's how angry that got me. But still when I left I expected the guys out there to pull everyone into line and not treat my spa like a dump yard. So I went off to calm myself down, took about half an hour before I ordered everyone to leave and got some help from my mates in clearing them off.

When I go out there to check on it, I find bottles left in there, Head rests ripped off thrown in the garden, filter lid also in the garden. When dad comes home the next day the filter is completely clogged, the jets and temp buttons aren't working because they had all been pushed repetitively. So basically all the honey, alcohol whatever else they put in there has fucked it and clogged the filter. We bought a new one ($190) and tried it and it got clogged again and turned black because its fucked in there. So is going to cost a lot to fix.

I told the mate who poured the honey to go fuck himself, and as far as I know there was one other being a dick like that and the rest didn't do anything but they also didn't stop him. So when I'm hanging out with my main friendship group, the mate who was a dick was there and everyones cracking jokes saying why don't you sit next to so and so theres room, or we all going back to yours for a spa? This went on and on til I lashed out and told them to pull there fucking heads in and told some home truths to a few of the guys. I have never been so angry in my life than what this situation has made me. So the next day I bailed on a gathering and pulled out of basketball the next night. Couldn't be around anyone or I would blow a fuse. So I get an aggressive msg from one of the guys from that group saying to stop being a sook about everything and causing drama etc. I went back twice as hard and its now gotten to the point of no turning back.

Clearly I am not overreacting right???
    You and spa's do not mix well
    Nige Cooper and Triptanes like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Was there last night, but had a case of the yeah_nahs yesterday and was tired, just drinking water and hoping I didn't yeah_nah my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eboue View Post
    Cue the nickname 'Poo-ey Pants' for the rest of the year. Thanks, mum.

Team
    West Coast
    Other
    Liverpool, Glory, Wildcats, Calgary Flames, Country Cats
    Array
    Special was the fact that they were disrespecting you an your property the only reason you went nuts. It's fair enough but I would have demanded cash to fix it and they would be banned from any future spa usage.
    We're up all night to get lucky

Array
    Dogbloke V2 likes this.

This Is AFL | AFL Forum Special's Avatar
    Team
    St Kilda
    Other
    Liverpool
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by archiemoses View Post
    Indie was the fact that they were disrespecting you an your property the only reason you went nuts. It's fair enough but I would have demanded cash to fix it and they would be banned from any future spa usage.
    That is why I lost it, but then in days later the jokes tipped me over to and an argument has now broken out between me and them. Them saying I'm being a sook and causing drama by piping up at there jokes and cutting one of my mates of for good. So now it's caused an all out war of words and I think I've lost that group for good. I have sent out a msg to all involved saying I expect you guys to pay for the damage you have done. And got only one reply and it was from the guy who was spose to be my best mate who poured the honey saying he will give a little money but that I can't blame him for everything and he hardly did anything. No apology at all.

This sort of shit happens regularly with these guys. They take a joke to far and when I pipe up they see it as me sooking and causing drama. In the past one of the girls called my girlfriend a bitch and a dog and when I stopped speaking to her for a while they said I was sookingand causing drama. Plenty of examples like that and now that I have completely lost it over this incident I think its pushed everything over the edge and no going back. Fact that it's damaged my relationship with my parents and my dad told me he had never felt so disrespected in all his life, means its nothing to joke about I would have thought.

Team
    West Coast
    Other
    Liverpool, Glory, Wildcats, Calgary Flames, Country Cats
    Array
    Well it seems your friends are immature ****s. So no big loss.
    We're up all night to get lucky

Team
    North Sydney Bears
    Other
    Liverpool, Essendon, Aust + NSW cricket, Chicago Cubs
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Hard View Post
    Just made me think, if my parents were to split up (happily married so no worries there, touch wood) the fight over the dog would probably go to court.
    Heard of a story where dispute over custody of the dog went so far that in the end the dog got put down. Thats pretty fucked
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptanes View Post
    Was there last night, but had a case of the yeah_nahs yesterday and was tired, just drinking water and hoping I didn't yeah_nah my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eboue View Post
    Cue the nickname 'Poo-ey Pants' for the rest of the year. Thanks, mum.

Array
    Disrespecting your parents property like that is always grounds for you to let them know they've overstepped the mark. In most circumstances (depends on your relationship) family takes priority over friends.
    trigg likes this.

Team
    Fremantle FC
    Other
    Racing Club de Bobo
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bear View Post
    Heard of a story where dispute over custody of the dog went so far that in the end the dog got put down. Thats pretty fucked
    I hate reading this type of thing

Team
    West Coast
    Other
    Everton, Qld Bulls
    Array
    Special, fuck them all off. Sound like enormous jerks, and the fact that they're now pulling the tough guy "oh lighten up you sook" angle means they clearly have no intention of improving themselves. Sound like shit humans.

And on the hit-and-run thing, a guy I went to school in was hit by a car outside a pub (he wasn't drinking, btw) almost a year ago, and the car sped off. About a week later, he died at 19. Not sure there are many things in society worse than that. In saying that, Rumblah's mate's situation seems to be pretty different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Im almost 99% sure Bootsma is a lizard person
    The goalkeeper has football pie all over his shirt.

Pride of South Australia Big Sledge's Avatar
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Oregon Ducks & #TeamMasto
    Array
    That is why I lost it, but then in days later the jokes tipped me over to and an argument has now broken out between me and them. Them saying I'm being a sook and causing drama by piping up at there jokes and cutting one of my mates of for good. So now it's caused an all out war of words and I think I've lost that group for good. I have sent out a msg to all involved saying I expect you guys to pay for the damage you have done. And got only one reply and it was from the guy who was spose to be my best mate who poured the honey saying he will give a little money but that I can't blame him for everything and he hardly did anything. No apology at all.

This sort of shit happens regularly with these guys. They take a joke to far and when I pipe up they see it as me sooking and causing drama. In the past one of the girls called my girlfriend a bitch and a dog and when I stopped speaking to her for a while they said I was sookingand causing drama. Plenty of examples like that and now that I have completely lost it over this incident I think its pushed everything over the edge and no going back. Fact that it's damaged my relationship with my parents and my dad told me he had never felt so disrespected in all his life, means its nothing to joke about I would have thought.

Your friends are ****s, time to trade up imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell Suggs
    “We beat the future in Andrew Luck. We beat the past in Peyton Manning. We beat the present in Tom Brady. Then we beat the best show on offense in the NFL in the 49ers in Colin Kaepernick. The toughest road in these playoffs, we did it. We did it together.”
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDusty View Post
    torn between my love for Sledge and my love for sluts...

@CaptainUniverse James Pattinson's Avatar
    Team
    Carlton, LFC, Heat
    Other
    Patrick Cripps
    Array
    Special, agree with what has been said already.

They all sound like massive jerks and they have no intention of growing up/changing any time soon.

Seeing as the mate isn't even going to apologise for what happened and the fact that now they've gone all 'tough guy' on you just shows how immature they really are.

And the fact it's caused problems between you and your parents just makes it worse, so yeah, walk away from that group, if any of them want to be mates with you still, they'll make the effort and then you'll know who your real mates are.
    #16 - PATRICK CRIPPS

Team
    North Melbourne
    Other
    Dev One
    Array
    Why the fuck did they have honey with them in a spa?

azm and Stanton like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Damn Snrubby, Majak can't be your only hustle, unless you bad as Jordan Russell.

azm
    Team
    Frye
    Array
    has anyone ever ordered a giant sub to someone elses house for the lulz? i wanna do this
    #TIACMB

ALEX SMITH MAN