Page 613 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603611612613614615 623 663 713 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 15011
    Team
    Frye
    Array
    was talking to someone on facebook chat and the convo died like an hour ago and just now i get a 'brb'

.....like i give a fuck, i thought i was done talking to you
    #TIACMB

ALEX SMITH MAN

Team
    Melbourne
    Other
    OKC
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sledge View Post

the Sideshow Bob music as well in that video
    ( _)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Team
    Sydney Swans
    Other
    Everton, Swan Districts, Udinese, Eintracht Frankfurt, Gakorium FC
    Array
    Well I'm back from a rather excellent gig and I'm quite drunk on this Friday morning. I hope I recover in time for tomorrows proceedings.

Spent a lot of money this evening. On a lobster, fish and chips and about 9 scotch and cokes.
    Last edited by Zarrix; 20th April 2012 at 02:33 AM.

This Is AFL | AFL Forum Rugby Toffee's Avatar
    Team
    Everton
    Other
    Carlton Blues.
    Array
    Raining again here...ffs

clive
    internet just hit 4MB per second

Team
    Richmond Tigers
    Other
    Phoenix Suns, Aston Villa
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochre View Post
    You can never bid too much for SSB
    sigworthy

Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    Heres a question. How many 'friends' do you have. In this situation we will define a friend as someone you would catch up and go to lunch with for a chat and so forth.

I reckon id go with

4 close friends
    20 part time friends
    20 fake friends
    • Four or five close/best mates;
    • Then there's probably a dozen who fit into the 'friend' category. Mostly made up of people that, for one reason or another haven't made that jump into the 'best friend' group, but also a few who used to be in that 'Elite 4' category, who I've drifted apart from due to moving from country VIC to Melbourne; and
    • Then there's the rest; the 'Happy Birthday on Facebook' group. Comprised of people I'll say hello to, and even have a conversation with if I'm in the mood, but really couldn't care less if they weren't in my life.

I've really noticed - over the past 12 months in particular - that I'm really giving zero time to that last group. Kinda like a 'why should I waste my time with you mentality.'

Of course there are exceptions to the rule (online friends, etc), but those three categories make up about 90-95% of the people I know.
    Last edited by Spudregus_87; 20th April 2012 at 08:33 AM.
    AFL Silent Auction Game (2014) | Top 50 Minxes of 2014 (Coming Soon)

Species hold other species down. Thats just fact. Humans have taken down the whale, Reptilians have taken down the human, Global Warming will take down the Reptilians. The sun will win in the end

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Teams that lose to West Ham
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    Oh lawd. Want.
    Ditto this
    Like I said before. He hits that we go 1-0 up. Eto'o doesn't score straight away, but with the way we set up, Chelsea would've scored, but we would've had 11 men, and who knows what would happen. Alas though

Team
    Richmond Tigers
    Other
    Phoenix Suns, Aston Villa
    Array
    r dub Big Sledge @anyoneelsewholovesRiRi

I couldn't decide on one gif, so I used them all
    AFL Silent Auction Game (2014) | Top 50 Minxes of 2014 (Coming Soon)

Species hold other species down. Thats just fact. Humans have taken down the whale, Reptilians have taken down the human, Global Warming will take down the Reptilians. The sun will win in the end

Array
    Heres a question. How many 'friends' do you have. In this situation we will define a friend as someone you would catch up and go to lunch with for a chat and so forth.

I reckon id go with

4 close friends
    20 part time friends
    20 fake friends

No one I have known for longer then 10 years in that list oddly enough as most have fallen away or moved overseas. Part time friends are those who live busy lives so you can only catch up rarely. Fake friends are kind of like what id refer to as business friendship where you scratch my back and ill scratch yours kind of situation. Not sure if thats a high number or not. Its enough for me except for the fake friends part. Need to dump alot of deadweight there
    1 Close Friend
    50+ part time friends
    50+ fake friends

srs i am the king of superficial, no trust friendships
    RIP Manorei, dropping the fait in heaven

Team
    St Kilda
    Other
    Hotspurs, Hornets
    Array

I reckon id go with

4 close friends
    20 part time friends
    20 fake friends

No one I have known for longer then 10 years in that list oddly enough as most have fallen away or moved overseas. Part time friends are those who live busy lives so you can only catch up rarely. Fake friends are kind of like what id refer to as business friendship where you scratch my back and ill scratch yours kind of situation. Not sure if thats a high number or not. Its enough for me except for the fake friends part. Need to dump alot of deadweight there
    Another way I view close friends is determine whether you would invite them to your bucks party.

I am still in the prime of friendships, for lack of a better term. Just coming into uni, no one has settled down etc. The only issue being that a few have moved interstate for uni.

Close Friends: 15-20

Part time friends: 40? Hard to gauge a figure

Fake Friends: 10

Living in a place like Tasmania is a great advantage I feel because everyone lives in relatively close proximity which means there is greater potential for friendships to flourish.
    It used to be the early bird gets the worm...now its the second mouse gets the cheese!'

Freedom is the only way Anchorman's Avatar
    Team
    Fremantle Dockers
    Other
    East Fremantle Sharks
    Array
    Friends?

Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    I have shat myself as a grown-up (or at least old enough to not be shitting my pants) 3 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bear View Post
    lol. I think I shat myself once as a grown up.

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Array
    Once people in your age group start work your close friends gap IMO will fall into the part time friends gap. Worse in Perth with all the FIFO workers, even accounting has a FIFO workers nowadays in this state
    Like I said before. He hits that we go 1-0 up. Eto'o doesn't score straight away, but with the way we set up, Chelsea would've scored, but we would've had 11 men, and who knows what would happen. Alas though

Freedom is the only way Anchorman's Avatar
    Team
    Fremantle Dockers
    Other
    East Fremantle Sharks
    Array
    What's the deal with that car ad where the ugly woman says she can visit all her facebook friends on one tank of petrol? 200 and something friends if I remember right. She must never have met anyone from more than 10kms away. My friends list is pretty small but even so about a quarter of my FB friends live all over WA, in different states or other countries.

In short, I believe the advert is less than truthful. I don't know if I can live in a world where television lies to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    I have shat myself as a grown-up (or at least old enough to not be shitting my pants) 3 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bear View Post
    lol. I think I shat myself once as a grown up.

Team
    West Ham
    Other
    Array
    Maybe all her Facebook friends preside in a prison compound which she can drive too?

Team
    Hawthorn
    Other
    Liverpool
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    What's the deal with that car ad where the ugly woman says she can visit all her facebook friends on one tank of petrol? 200 and something friends if I remember right. She must never have met anyone from more than 10kms away. My friends list is pretty small but even so about a quarter of my FB friends live all over WA, in different states or other countries.

In short, I believe the advert is less than truthful. I don't know if I can live in a world where television lies to me.
    Was thinking about this last night, if I was one of her friends I'd go 1000+ km's away on a holiday and call her a fraud.
    ​hohoh