Page 16 of 128 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1910
  1. #226
    this one's for yeah_nah flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bondi
    Posts
    20,813
    Array
    Rep Power:       92
    Reputation:       34126


    THE MAN IS BACK!!!!!

    "why don't you sing like that"

    "why don't you look like that"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V2 View Post
    JE DES WJAT HE WANTSSSSSSSSS DPGOKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    You will win KaLL. Over my drug fucked, alcohol ridden body will these emo ****s "win".
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanieJ View Post
    fuck harrytier o'mumba why is the **** never dropped

  2. #227
    Das It America Mr Snrub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    10,994
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Other
    Dev One
    Array
    Rep Power:       47
    Reputation:       16776
    Just watched season 5 of Dexter, less tit rubbing action for me this season...

    Oh and the season was okay, it was easily the weakest so far though, especially coming off of season 4...
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Damn Snrubby, Majak can't be your only hustle, unless you bad as Jordan Russell.

  3. #228
    Ein Land, Eine Mannschaft drd23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,096
    Team
    Essendon
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens
    Array
    Rep Power:       22
    Reputation:       7261
    Quote Originally Posted by flight23 View Post


    THE MAN IS BACK!!!!!

    "why don't you sing like that"

    "why don't you look like that"

    Why isn't there a TIA thread for arguably the greatest TV show of the last 10 years?

  4. #229
    Das It America Mr Snrub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    10,994
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Other
    Dev One
    Array
    Rep Power:       47
    Reputation:       16776
    Quote Originally Posted by drd23 View Post
    Why isn't there a TIA thread for arguably the greatest TV show of the last 10 years?
    Pretty sure there is a thread for "Game of Thrones"
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Damn Snrubby, Majak can't be your only hustle, unless you bad as Jordan Russell.

  5. #230
    Pride of South Australia Big Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    19,813
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Oregon Ducks & #TeamMasto
    Array
    Rep Power:       72
    Reputation:       24954
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Snrub View Post
    Pretty sure there is a thread for "Game of Thrones"
    Nah we've already got a thread for Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell Suggs
    We beat the future in Andrew Luck. We beat the past in Peyton Manning. We beat the present in Tom Brady. Then we beat the best show on offense in the NFL in the 49ers in Colin Kaepernick. The toughest road in these playoffs, we did it. We did it together.
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDusty View Post
    torn between my love for Sledge and my love for sluts...






  6. #231
    Das It America Mr Snrub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    10,994
    Team
    North Melbourne
    Other
    Dev One
    Array
    Rep Power:       47
    Reputation:       16776
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sledge View Post
    Nah we've already got a thread for Community
    Nah we've already got a thread for Breaking Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah_nah View Post
    Damn Snrubby, Majak can't be your only hustle, unless you bad as Jordan Russell.

  7. #232
    @CaptainUniverse James Pattinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sabine's House
    Posts
    26,972
    Team
    #TeamSabine
    Other
    #TeamSabine
    Array
    Rep Power:       55
    Reputation:       12955
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Snrub View Post
    Nah we've already got a thread for Breaking Bad
    Nah, we've already got a thread for Suits.

    However, that's not what I came in here for.

    I've been smashing Californication lately.

    3 seasons in 4 nights, amazing stuff.

    Going to start Season 4 in the next few days and then catch up on S5

    Hank Moody. What. A. Man.
    #TeamSabine

  8. #233
    Pride of South Australia Big Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    19,813
    Team
    Adelaide Crows
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens, Oregon Ducks & #TeamMasto
    Array
    Rep Power:       72
    Reputation:       24954
    In all seriousness I am going to try and smash 4 seasons of Mad Men this holidays
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell Suggs
    We beat the future in Andrew Luck. We beat the past in Peyton Manning. We beat the present in Tom Brady. Then we beat the best show on offense in the NFL in the 49ers in Colin Kaepernick. The toughest road in these playoffs, we did it. We did it together.
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDusty View Post
    torn between my love for Sledge and my love for sluts...






  9. #234
    Ein Land, Eine Mannschaft drd23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,096
    Team
    Essendon
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens
    Array
    Rep Power:       22
    Reputation:       7261
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Snrub View Post
    Pretty sure there is a thread for "Game of Thrones"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sledge View Post
    Nah we've already got a thread for Community
    Never seen an argument made that either are the best TV show of the past 15 years

  10. #235
    Didn't I? Gysberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    7,640
    Team
    Melbourne
    Other
    OKC
    Array
    Rep Power:       38
    Reputation:       13552
    Quote Originally Posted by drd23 View Post
    Never seen an argument made that either are the best TV show of the past 15 years
    How about The Wire then
    ( _)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  11. #236
    Ein Land, Eine Mannschaft drd23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,096
    Team
    Essendon
    Other
    Baltimore Ravens
    Array
    Rep Power:       22
    Reputation:       7261
    Quote Originally Posted by Gysberts in my pants View Post
    How about The Wire then
    Its up there with (off the top of my head and in no particular order) Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Shield, Arrested Development and FNL as one of the shows that regularly come up when the topic of best shows in recent times are brought up.

    I just find it amazing that even though it is one of the 2 shows on that list still airing, it doesnt have a thread here. I would start one but I'm too lazy and it seems that not many people on here watch it

  12. #237
    Didn't I? Gysberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    7,640
    Team
    Melbourne
    Other
    OKC
    Array
    Rep Power:       38
    Reputation:       13552
    Quote Originally Posted by drd23 View Post
    Its up there with (off the top of my head and in no particular order) Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Shield, Arrested Development and FNL as one of the shows that regularly come up when the topic of best shows in recent times are brought up.

    I just find it amazing that even though it is one of the 2 shows on that list still airing, it doesnt have a thread here. I would start one but I'm too lazy and it seems that not many people on here watch it
    Agree with the bolded. Sopranos is overrated, and FNL is next on my list so can't comment.
    ( _)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  13. #238
    This Is AFL | AFL Forum smiths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,209
    Team
    West Coast
    Other
    LA Dodgers, Philadelphia Eagles, Colorado Avalanche, Man U
    Array
    Rep Power:       14
    Reputation:       4496
    Started watching Once Upon A Time, didnt expect much but I like it so far. Up to ep 2

    Do recommend.

  14. #239
    this one's for yeah_nah flight23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bondi
    Posts
    20,813
    Array
    Rep Power:       92
    Reputation:       34126
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStinger View Post
    Has anyone else seen Touch? I watched the first episode and while the concept is good, the episode just seemed like it was trying to hard. There was so much thrown in there and then they had to wrap it up in a nice little package at the end. It seemed to work but I'm not sure you can do that every week and not make it seem really cheesy.

    Anyone else seen it and share my view or have another take?
    just watched episode 3, its the strangest show, i'm always 2 minutes away from turning it off, but its actually quite intriguing

    it's quite obvious and totally unpredictable at the same time

    and Kiefer's Kiefer, so he makes it watchable
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbloke V2 View Post
    JE DES WJAT HE WANTSSSSSSSSS DPGOKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblah View Post
    You will win KaLL. Over my drug fucked, alcohol ridden body will these emo ****s "win".
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanieJ View Post
    fuck harrytier o'mumba why is the **** never dropped

  15. #240
    #Hendomania Shuttlesworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pezz's backyard
    Posts
    10,875
    Team
    Boston Celtics
    Other
    West Ham United, Adelaide Crows, North Carolina Tar Heels
    Array
    Rep Power:       36
    Reputation:       11207
    Quote Originally Posted by stevebull View Post
    Anyone ever watched Man vs Food? Can watch all episodes on Youtube. Dude literally has the greatest job ever
    but yeah, fuck I love Man vs. Food

    Quote Originally Posted by Gysberts in my pants View Post
    Agree with the bolded. Sopranos is overrated, and FNL is next on my list so can't comment.
    Get the entire fuck outta here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I have a enormous dong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •